Conclusion - Job: Teacher

About two days, I did observation about the job, teacher. I asked questions about teacher and interview some of the teachers in my school. I could get plenty of information and I knew that every teacher loves their job. They liked to teach, give information, and help students for who needs. It was the job of caring and understanding.


From the data I got from two days of observation, I could think about my true future. Teacher is not my dream job, but it was the chance to know the passion of the teachers of their job. My passion was not at teaching. Teaching needed more preparation and passion from the heart. I will try my best to find my future from my true passion.










Picture from : http://neatoday.org/2015/06/12/how-teachers-stay-creative-in-the-high-stakes-testing-era/

Comments

  1. Hope you can find your true passion soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. about your blog, is the data support you to find your future true passion? what is your conclusion related to the data? it's better if you process your data with some statistic problems. that would be help you find the conclussion.


    good job Sam.
    Proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start finding your true passion, plan it so you will be able to achieve it succesfully. Because without careful planning, it will become a waste of time and energy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment